Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 here we come

Yippieh, another year of joy, fun, work, progress, fears, tears, laughter and much more.

I had quite a silent NYE.
I mean in the end not really, but I still wasnt feeling like 100%. We had a little bit of alcohol and I really stopped myself still using antibiotics :-)



We danced a bit at CURLEYS a nightclub in down-town Hobart where INFUSION were playing. Kinda underground electro- techna-singsang act. It was ookay but not my kind of music. For the final countdown of 2006 I left the club going to the waterfront and watching the fireworks. A bit strange to me since in Germany everybody is allowed to n(well age-restrictions apply) buy fireworks and so there is a big firework machinery all of the place.
Here, it is not possible to buy fireworks as a private person. So in the end you have to hope the city organises a good one- 'cause that's it.

After that I went back to club. A bit more dancing- hey, I paid for the tickets :-). Left around 2 and went to bed.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home