Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Travelling

Hello from San Fransisco Int`l Airport...

After 11 hrs I arrived safe and sound here.
Security was funny today: they took a copy from my laptop and ran the probe through a labratory to see wether I was handling drugs, explosives or whatever ... Do I look that criminal? I was the only one as far as I could see that was brought to the special room for running that test...

And here in the US I had to fill out all the visa papers, stand in line and get my lagguage, go through customs just to re-check my lagguage and wait for my connecting flight... so much drama...

Well I m trying to stay awake. I wanna sleep on my way to Sydney. Arrival time is 7:50 a.m. and I m trying to get there without being jetlagged.

Listening to some Girls Alound and Evanescence songs (yeah odd mix I know...) and playing around with my laptop which was broken and I just got it back yesterday!

I already had something to eat because they didnt feed us so well... A Chinese fast food combo...

Till very soon xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home