Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Count-Down is ticking

Yesterday I recieved my first Christmas presents - yeahh.... cause I ll be gone over Christmas - boooh (a referrence to Will & Grace btw)


Actually not really the first, since Jose had a neat Littman Cardio Stethoscop for me last weekend, but the first that are meant to be taken with me to Tassie.
Thanx Mona and Jim!

I m kinda rushing through my flat today, trying to get everything in order and be prepared for my first little departure: Tomorrow I m leaving in order to see my family... Hard-core Christmas preparations here :-)

HAPPY NIKOLAUS!!

I found the new Josh Groban CD in my shoe today!


Add:
Wednesday nurses and collegues from my ward, we went to the Christmas market in Mannheim. A lovely experience! Though very rushy and THANK YOU Mascha for driving so fast - I could get my train last minute ....

Being home was very nice as well... especially my grandparents miss me and my mom always tells me they are doing so much better when I m around... It was once again a food festival and the Helmut Lotti concert was quite a contrary experience to my other concerts in this year ;-) but I have to say it wasnt bad- I just felt sooo young in this audience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home