Monday, September 11, 2006

Her MADGE-esty


I had tickets for the Madonna concert in Düsseldorf early in August, but couldnt go due to the changed schedule of my grandpas celebration for his 80iest birthday.
So we tried our luck to get tix in Amsterdam while we were there and the second hand market works almost everywhere... :-)

We got great seats and enjoyed her show...
I loved "Get Together" on stage, though its not my favorite song. "Sorry", "Ray of Light" and "Paradise" were amazing as well!
"Live to Tell" with her very controversary discussed appearence on the cross was probably the highlight of the show.

However, I have to say I do like her latest album Confessions and the disco groove but she shouldnt have tried to make old songs of her like "Lucky Star" sound like a new contemporary... Anyway we are waiting for new stuff to come - hopefully soon!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madonna Uh! La La

13 September, 2006 10:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home