Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Boat House party


Last Friday Doris invited us (= her collegues from work) and a couple of friends to a BBQ party at her family house at Lake Zürich.
It is a great wooden boats house with an own little peer. I really like the whole flair!
We had some 60ies and 7oies music from the juxbox (If you are going to Saaan Fraaaan-ci-sco....), nice steaks and some good swims.
Some of us also had one or two drinks to much ...


I went to Germany the next morning in order to bring my bike back. I wont be able to fit all my lagguage in Todds car next weekend - we went out and had some sushi, watched POSEIDON (I thought it was by far not as bad as the critics say), had brunch with Mona and Rick on Sunday and had a lovely walk in the hills around Heidelberg.


Tomorrow is my last day at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home