Sunday, June 18, 2006

Time to say Good-Bye... (again)


The turn-over of doctors is quite high. Another Johannes had his last day of work and Friday and it was really sad to me. We had some fun moments together and I really appreciated his invitation to go out and grab some dinner. We went to a korean restaurant and had fabulous dinner from our table grill.

We also were the only guests in that section of the restaurant and so we did some private karaoke... just the four of us until we got kicked out... ;-))




Today is Sunday and I had to work a little, but after work I wanted to spend some time in the sun. I met Isabella and friends at Lake Zürich and for the first time I went swimming in there... It was a fun day... And after having tried all day long yesterday and today, I finally could do my laundary. There is only one washing machine in the whole house and to get a free not occupied spot is hell... Well, at 10pm there was one... Good to be me ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home