Wednesday, June 14, 2006


Saturday was quieter after my Friday Soccer Fest - I went to down-town Zürich and saw kinda three big events paralell: Zürich Enviroment Days, Zürich CSD and Zürich Station Festival... Unfortunately my cell phone was stolen out of my pocket/ shorts!!! Unbelievable and I seem to attract stuff like that- well it sucks a lot but too much madness is not worth is...

Sunday i went to Europapark. Todd and me had a blast. Wonderful wether, really cool rides and water splashes- but the day passed by so quickly...

Yesterday Switzerland played their first match in the FIFA Worldcup - everbody got very excited. That was something new for me cause usually the Swiss are more easy-going and quiet... They reached a 0:0 against France- not the best start but hey, France was worldcup winner in 1998...
Today Germany will play against Poland and of course we ll be sitting in the little Arena again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home