Saturday, May 13, 2006

Salsamania


I havent updated my blog for quite some time so I ll try to give you a quick update.

3 weeks ago we (Mareike, Kerstin and me) started the “tradition” to cook together at least once a week and invite for every dinner another doctor/ intern to get to know him or her a bit better. Last week it was Johannes, who is originally from Germany as well (okay: some Asian roots involved ;-) …) We has something typically German though: potatoes, spinach fried Leberkäse with cheese and sunny side-ups.

The other day we went to have dinner with some more people from work and hit the dancefloor at X-TRA club in Zurich- it was Salsa Night. I have to admit I learned Salsa when I took dancing lessons about 10 years ago … (Jeees- is it really that long ago already??) but I could hardly remember the steps. So we trained a bit in the emergency room when we didn’t have to take care about patients and exercised a bit more later in the club- it was fun and next time we will show our progress on stage *haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home