Monday, May 01, 2006

To me, I m a jolly goood fe-hel-low ...

What can I say?! It is true... I m heading straight to the MAGIC NUMBER: 30... and this year another milestone was checkmarked: the 25!
25 years I m on the wonderful planet now and I feel just as young and energetic as 23 ;-)

Mareike and Kerstin surprised me Thursday morning with a chocolate cake and I was able to blow out all candles at once (honestely: only at the second try when we took the picture, but still...)


Later in the evening we had all the "Assistenz-Ärzte" (kinda interns) here. Mareike also celebrated her birthday (belated) and we had some good Lasagne, strawberry cake and punch! Not only Kerstin suffered from headaches the next morning ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nutellachino said...

Am Geburtstag viel Glück,
Am Geburtstag viel Glück,

blah, blah, I don´t know the rest!

My b-day regards to you in der Schweiz!

11 May, 2006 19:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home