Sunday, March 26, 2006

It is over....


and I am soo exhausted...

Well, my written exams are over and I did better than I expected first. One needs 60% to pass the test, I did about 75% the first, 81% the second, (only?!) 69% on the third and another 80% the fourth day... which is a total of about 75 %.
All in all it is satisfying :-)
When I left the hall where we wrote that test, I opened immediately the letter in which I was told what my subjects for the oral exams would be. I got the letter already on Tuesday but hestitated to open it until my writtens are over. I was abit afraid I d be to down in case I dont like the combination of subjects. So I opened the envolope and got to know that I will be: neurology and hygiene. I ll have to try to make out the best of it. I m going to have a lazy Sunday and might start later tonight or Monday again and study some more.

It was a good feeling after getting out of the big hall! Me and the other students were awaited by dozens of insurance retailers having tombolas, sparkling wine, rolls etc for us. But not cause they are nice; they just wanna get our adresses to send us their materials- funny nonetheless and we had a few drinks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home