Monday, March 06, 2006

2 more weeks to go


In 14 days, I ll be sitting somewhere in Mannheim with the papers of first days exam and we shall see how well I ve been studying for the last 5 months.

My weekend was good- finished dermatology (when I see pictures in my book, I even figure out what it is now - mostely), got over my cold, lovely birthday party and yummy sushi. Once again sushi highlighted my week.

Attached is my sheep at the mineral formations of Pamukale, located in Western Turkey. I was there last March on a rainy day. We stopped there on our way to Antalya where I attended the March Meeting of the IFMSA (ifmsa.com).

1 Comments:

Blogger mr tickle said...

Bro. My doctor friends were joking that they wanted to be dermatologists lol.

Sushi. Turkey. Yum...lovely.

You're added on to my blogroll now.

10 March, 2006 22:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home