Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another week...


... is almost over and I m such a lazy stuuud...
Not much has happened lately.

Yesterday and the day before yesterday, I spent hours and hours for my dissertation again. I think I already mentioned (must have been very short in another post) that I was not really amused.

I was in the kitchen for more than 2 hrs today. Preparing dinner for me and Todd and baking a carrot-walnut cake for my Angel Dee. She just turned 25- I will do so soon as well :-/

I like cooking and the whole stuff cause it is so relaxing and for those who dont know: one of my life's centers is FOOD and other one is probably LOVE.
And we Germans know who to connect those two essentials in a saying:
Liebe geht durch den Magen; Love takes its way through the stomach - learn how to cook and (s)he is yours...

If anybody wants to post a reciepe I should try, feel free to post it -
I am advanterous in the kitchen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home