Saturday, February 18, 2006

Classes


Today and yesterday I took some classes in order to re-fresh my knowledge in orthopedics...
Well, I just learned all the stuff in October, but my brain seems to be in my head, just to forget everything... okay- I m overdoing a bit- it wasnt so bad - it actually helped me quite a bit and it was fantastically organised. Only 5 students took these classes though we did not have to pay for them and we even got free coffee, sandwiches, lunch, .. but it was in Heppenheim- so it took me about an hour to get there and getting up at 6.15 am is not one of my strengths - especially not Saturdays...

I had a good time and learned a lot. Wouldnt mind now, to get orthopedics in my orals...

Still, 17 hrs of lectures in two days. That was very exhausting, I'll hit my gym later and hope for a restfull weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oral orthopedics.. I say.
put your foot in your mouth again ;)

19 February, 2006 20:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home