Monday, February 13, 2006

I got the party started...

















Hello Visitors, hello Friends,

a simple German bloke decided to open this blog as little online diary.
I' m 24 yo, medical student- currentely studying for big federal exams - and always keen on exploring the world.

Since my last year of my studies - the year of Electives - offers me once more the opportunity to discover our beautiful planet, I ll pack my backpack and go...

Meant as medium of staying in contact with friends all around the globe, I hope I ll be able to keep you updated with what happens in my life and what I m worried about, what makes me sad, what makes me laugh, ...

And I wanna say THANK YOU to Brenton - a great guy in Sydney who inspired me to start my bloggers life...


Joe

2 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

Hey Joe
thanks for your very nice words.
You are a beautiful man, inside and out.
B

15 February, 2006 11:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Mr. Sixpack, you know I`m not the most "Computerish-girl" but I`m going to try anywayay. Posting a diary on the net is a great idea (anonymously thanks to Brenton as well)...but for now I`m looking forward seeing you on friday(talking in person is much more my style)even though you will probably not recognize me since I`m still in the middle of losing 20pounds...:-)
delicious hugs for a delicious man. Dee

20 February, 2006 11:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home