Thursday, March 16, 2006

Friends


Friends are like lights on your path of life. They dont make it shorter, but they can brigthen your way up.
(Saying)

My preparations for my exams are coming to an end and I am optimistic. Next Monday it begins... keep your fingers crossed!

But thats not all of my life- I have wonderful friends and try to take my time for them- always. So kick the books and go out!

Last weekend, Marie from France who studies in Germany now visited me and I showed her around a little. I met her about 3 years ago. Actually for the first time in France at a sub-regional meeting for Medical Students. In the background of the picture with her you can see Heidelbergs castle and how the Neckar river started to flood parts of the near old town.

And I tried my very best as nature science student to help Michelle with her philosophy report - hope your teacher will not say i screwed it too much ;oP

2 Comments:

Blogger Nutellachino said...

Aw, so sweet!

No, your editing saved my butt! I guess that's what friends are for...

Good luck with the brutal line of tests this week. Kick their asses because you know your stuff durch und durch.

A cheery hello from the mindless government office!

21 March, 2006 12:30  
Blogger Nutellachino said...

PS Thanks for saving me the embarassment of posting the race pictures...

21 March, 2006 12:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home