Monday, March 06, 2006

I am not a sinner


A couple of friends asked me "why that headline of your blog?"
I needed one - and why not?
Life has good and bad sites.
Happiness and Sadness.
Sun and Rain.
Yin and Yang.
Sometimes we all are sinners, sometimes saints- most of the times something inbetween.

"Not A Sinner Nor A Saint" was a song by Alcazar one of those groups who can always drag me out of a hole of unhappy mood and make me smile again. Very DISCO-ish and you just have to move with the rhythm.
They tried to participate in the Eurovision song contest and unhappily failed twice with both attempt (as third and second/ or third(?)) in the Swedish preselections. They probably had their biggest hit in 2001 with "Crying in the Discotheque" and gained numerous golden records, especially in their homecountry Sweden. But now their cruise through the pop universe made them strand in the harbour of Splittesville- too bad.
Ooh, and I had the chance to meet them twice on concerts and backstage- loads of fun and champagne

~shine on~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home