Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring time


Today for the first time this year I felt like spring.
I was lazy more or less all day but had a little 5k-jogg and a relaxing hot shower afterwards with a good old body scrub... When I left the house afterwards I really felt vitalized so clean like newborn- and spring was in the air! It is not a certain smell itself, it is more like a feeling- with charged batteries you walk outside in the streets and a mild little wind touches the tip of your noise and you hear the birds twitterpattering...

A good feeling! Aaaand I have to make an add to my previous post...
I called today and it is not that bad after all! I can get a room till end of June when they start to refurbish that building. So its just 4 weeks without a room yet and I m confident that I m going to find something not so pricy when I m there... O:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home