Tuesday, April 18, 2006

First Day


Gruezi Mit'nand

Today was my first day here at Spital Zollikerberg.
Well, I have a huge migraene ...

So much imput and I do not know where to start to tell you what happened.
7:45 am was the morning meeting, I went to bed at 10 pm the other night and was I guess 7 or 8 times awake last night- frightening I slept in...
There are new nice German students here already who showed me around. Kerstin from Cologne and Mareike from Jena. There are so many administrative things to get to know- where to find what rooms, how to fill out papers, the computer software... uih... as I mentioned before: HEADACHE!! I only saw two patients today to take the history from- tomorrow the first operation...

I m going to a supermarket now. I finished my rolls from Germany already yesterday and food is probably 50 up to 100% more expensive than in Heidelberg...
Now good news either for my weekend plannings... Every other weekend I m on call ... :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home