Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's The Final Countdown

...

Just 10 more days and I ll be back in Germany- not for very long though cause Alaska is calling and Todd is going to introduce me to a couple of his friends- am really looking forward to that trip.

What has happened since my last entry?
I finally moved in at Isabellas. The main reason was cause I had to leave the staff housing .. But to live with a local is great - no doubt ! - I really like her, the flat is cool, we cook with eachother and talk, gossip and talk a lot...

Last Thursday we had a little party- Isabella and me to celebrate our 3 week-long stay together ;-)
We went jogging on Saturday and Sunday and swimming as well... Every little lake and river a refreshing source if you have temperatures of more than 30° C /90 F ...
Oh and it was the last weekend of the FIFA Worldcup in Germany. We unfortunately lost the semifinal against Italy who won the Cup in the end against France after Penalties.


Simones friend Zeina from the States is visiting and the three of us had BBQ with Simones family on Monday. I also had a beer at Badi Enge afterwards.
And yesterday we had dinner guests again - I feel like time is running away. Leaving. I will miss some great friends a lot! I was cooking some curry coconut chicken yesterday and everybody liked it. For the first time (in three months - shame on me) I also bought some Luxemburgerli ... a Zürich dessert/ biscuit speciality - quite yummy but expensive, so not having discovered them any earlier might have been not too bad in the end...
ADAGIO clubbing yesterday was an akward experience... we found the club listed in Zürichs party guide. It didnt sound bad at all... some midieval castle flair... big baroquesk sofas, chandeliers ... but it was a freak show of single folks in their late fourties ( and plus)... sorry to sound so harsh, but I felt completely displaced there... so we just had a cocktail and left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home