Sunday, August 20, 2006

Beach 'n' Rides

After the day of practising being a shopping queen on Monday, we drove to Virginia Beach on Tuesday. And it happened that I shopped some more. Cause unfortunately I wasnt feeling so good in my first week and I took some antibiotics witha potential triggering effect on sun allergy - so I had to use sun blocker and try to stay out of the direct sunlight most of the time...
In the evening Mikes gave his birthday dinner.


It was already time to say good-bye to Virginia the next day and we proceeded to Paramounts Kings Dominion on Wednesday and further up to Washington from where we flew to Alaska the next day. As fan of adrenaline boosting rides I like Kings Dominion: a lot of roller coasters and very little people (less queuing *hehe)!!

However, a lot of rides were quite bumpy and it was the peak of Americas heatwave (temperature shield of about 112° F)…

s w e a t some m o r e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home