Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ice Skating

I m still waiting for a response from the University of Tasmania if I can do my last rotation in Tassie. It is a long process and I have to say I get more and more grey hair over it... I m just so NOT patient...
Not only waiting for a reply also a lack of knowledge about what to prepare and when. Time is ticking: the beginning of that final part of my studies is supposed to be beginning of December.... and I still havent booked a flight, no visa or anything...

My dissertation is progressing though.... Having spent most of last and this weekend on excell tables, diagramms - feels like being married to my laptop :-)


Damaris came on Friday to see me. We used to work together in the German Medical Students Association and had fun 2 years with a lot of travelling. Since we dont study in the same town we hardly see eachother nowadays but I felt like nothing has changed. We went with some of the nurses from the Geriatric ward and Antje to an ice skating arena and had a lot of laughters and fun skating round after round and having this seasons first hot wine (Glühwein)...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'Day, just passing through, wanted to say your a Cutie!!!
hugs
xox

25 November, 2006 09:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home