Tuesday, December 05, 2006

COUNTDOWN


more nights for me to sleep in Germany ... and then I am heading off to AUSTRALIA...

I am getting more and more excited now. My flights are booked and confirmed. United Airways - the cheapest tickets I could find- but would you think the shortest way?! uhm NO - flying via San Fransisco almost 2000 additional airmiles...
Not good for my green eco kharma but neccessary for my financial kharma I guess...
I had my last day at work last week and did my Christmas Cookies baking session for this year. 4 doughs, 2 days - less than last year but I wont be here for so much longer... and maybe I ll baked some more in the Australian summer.



And I am on my good-bye tour now: having spent an evening with Don and Ellie on Friday
and having had a fun weekend: Adina came to see me and we had dinner guests over, on Sunday we went to a little christmas vernissage with a tombola.



Yesterday then Moritz, Antje, Janina and me went to SAIGON - a very contemporary styled vietnamese restaurant in Mannheim ... .

I am a bit of a lazy bumm today but trying to get everything prepared...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home