Sunday, December 17, 2006

Arrival in Australia Sydney

Heyya from down-under

and thx for all the emails! Well, I arrived quite relaxed in Sydney on Thursday. the flight from SanFran was quite a relaxed one. Since I didnt sleep on my way to San Fransisco, I had a hard time to stay awake at the airport, did some stretching, situps and stuff... no-one was watching anyway... I was surprised how little crowded the airport was.
I got in the aircraft and don t remember the take-off... That fast I was gone.
I had a nice man from Oregon sitting next to me who kept me entertained after awaking. He was flying into Australia to spend the holidays in Papa Neuguinea where one of his daughters lives as missionary with her husband and 7 (!) children... uups

Sydney itself was interessting to see... As European I always had a hard time to imagine how you can get and feel the Holiday Spirit... There were Christmas trees and decoration all over and sheepy found a new friend - a Christmas fairy...



Actually I was also hoping to get some tan on Bondi, Mainly or somewhere else but it was pouring.
Instead of beach time it was movie time: I never heard of SHORTBUS before but I can only recommend that film. Very sexualy explicit - so dont go watching if you feel offended by nudity. But an awesome atmosphere created and I was amazed...

Thx Brenton :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home