Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tasmania

Yesterday I kept on rolling and arrived after another 2 hrs flight in Tasmania.

After taking a cab to New Town, I was welcomed by Andrew's mother. She showed me around the house and town.
I took little puppy dog Diezel for a walk and started to explore my surrounding after having shopped some groceries and having cooked my first meal in Tassie.

A lazy evening with a dvd and in the morning I was jogging. Thinking or numerous runs somewhere not familiar to me with Damaris and Isabella....



After having had a shower and finally shaving after like 6 days, I took the metro (which is a bus) to get into Hobart and find my way to the hospital where I am supposed to start working tomorrow... I am a bit nervous about it, but also looking forward to a new challenge...


The pic was taken in my new neighbourhood and obviously there is some serious competion and effort for getting the "Christams light Award"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home