Monday, August 27, 2007

Summary... again

Once again I was to lazy to post/ didnt have internet access so here a bundled posting :-)
Heather and Sasha left Heidelberg, we have met only twice but had a great time, I ll miss them :-(


I went to London again, Sae's departure to leave Europe and start working in SYDNEY is coming closer. I stayed at Arany's since we had the worst communication ever- Sae's flat was already sublent and she was off for a wedding and night shifts *haha*
Well, I finally got to meet the PARTY PROF which was a fun and went with Arany and Alex to the Vauxhall Tavern... how to put this in words: a UNIQUE experience

We went to Canterbury to met up with old friends from the IFMSA since this year the General Assembly was held in the UK - very handy, and loads of fun....


04 of August 2007: My premiere at the WAGNER FESTSPIELE IN BAYREUTH!
What a night!
We saw Katharina Wagner's highly anticipated directing debut: DIE MEISTERSINGER VON NÜRNBERG.

I really did enjoy myself: Adina's and Jim's company, the opera and production, the Bayreuth feeling and the really good food.
I dont wanna bitch a lot about the opera, singers were not the strongest and a lot of built-in- gimmicks were a little too much, since I enjoyed myself and being there too much....


Another little trip led my way to Mainz. Actually planned as a Rhine River Cruise with wine we re-arrenged everything due to really bad weather forecasts.... and went bowling, darting and played air-hockey instead....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I sitting around half naked ...isn't it a comment to Wagner, you know old, conservative, dressed!!!
Dee

03 September, 2007 08:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home