Thursday, July 12, 2007

Heringsdorf Impressions Part I

Yippieh I arrived in my uhm third (?) home besides Guben and Heidelberg.
There have been numerous homes that will always be connected with great memories for me in the last years... OZ, Zürich, .... So maybe Heringsdorf isn't really third in place. I have come to this place at least once I year when I was growing up. A sanctual place for my family. The beauty of this area lies in special architecture of the mansions (Bäderarchitektur), the white sandy beaches, the many nature resorts and retreat areas including forests (great for bike rides) and much more...


Unfortunately, the summer is quite a rainy one, so ME AND MY UMBERELLA are best friends ;-). To be seen are the house where I live in, the view from the balcony (sunset) and the "Sea Bridge"....



Today was a better day - weather-wise. We even had like 2 hrs of plain beautiful sunshine. I was walking on the beach with my feet in the water...

The forecast predicts a massive improvement and temperature rise for the weekend... *yippieh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home