Sunday, June 03, 2007

Home


I had serveral reasons to go home last week. My grannie got a new knee joint, my grandfather is recovering from melonma surgery and radiation, I havent seen my father and his parents in almost 1,5 years and every aunt and grandcousin and ... told me to come over after my exam.
My mum had long red roses on my bedside table and even a little stamp as gimmick with my name and "doctor".



While being at the little weekend bungalow of my aunt a terrible storm slash thunderstorm slash hail came over us. the icy cubes where smashing on the roof with such an impact and with such a noise that you could hardly hear your own screamed word.
Fortunately it didnt last very long, no bigger damages and mother nature showed her pretty quiet face soon after....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, so much happened and I missed it all :-) Did you see Guben was on the news!!! Something like a Carneval of Cultures, very big and with the "Pestalozzi-Gymnasium" in the background...I was sooo exited. Glad you had so much stuff going on...but if ye don't call me back within the next 2 days, we quit being friends!!
For so long. I still like ye (but remember only for 2 more days, than it's all OVER!!!

Loads and loads of hugs from the exhausted creature named Dee.

04 June, 2007 21:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home