Saturday, May 05, 2007

PREexam PREbirthday

My exam was coming closer…

As a study group, (Antje, Ben, Tine and my simple soul) we have been meeting on a regular base consistently for the last 6 weeks.

Preparing and repeating all the stuff we needed for our last exam and to finish med school.

We always had great breakfasts breaks and laughed a lot. In the picture at the very left we took one of my plush animals to demonstrate and practise the twisting, turning and flections of a baby in the process of delivery.

The day before our exam I started to knot my tie, didn’t want to loose any precious time in the morning…

Also my birthday was coming closer….

Mister coincidence said I get the chance to finish my studies the same day I would turn 26.

As all the years since I left home, my grandma packed and sent a great packet including real flowers, expecting that, I opened it before and could enjoy a great bouquet already the days before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home