Saturday, May 05, 2007

Adventures in OZ



So with this posting I will try summarizing my last weeks in OZ and deliver all the pics:

After Marakoopa Caves, Tahune Airwalk and Wineglass Bay, Adina and me challenged Craddle Mountain and it was a very tiring but still fun hike.

I also got the waterskiing pics from Caz (Weymouth) so here are my first attempts on the water! Well, I have to admit I was quite some time facedown-wards in the water, too. And my forearms were even more sore than after rock-climbing!

Adina left and Todd came for some days in NZ and Sydney.

I had some passport issues and it took pretty much time to solve them, we still had some great adventures:

Blackwater Rafting at Waitimo Caves

Thermal Wonderland at Rotorua

Tamaki Maori Village Experience

Wet Zorbing

Cathedral Cove (walk)

And a Sea Kayaking tour to that gorgeous and famous sandstone formation. Look out for the new “Chronicles of Narnia”. (parts of the movie were shot over there!)

A little stop in Sydney at Mardi Gras time and a trip to the Blue Mountains were the last highlights down-under.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home