Monday, July 16, 2007

Heringsdorf Impressions Part II

So a week is almost over and the last days the weather has been just perfect!
Very warm and sunny over the day and a bit more chilly during the night (the Sea is still very chilly :-O !!)
I also figured I forgot my swimming shorts, but for God's sake I do have some coloured undies with me and you cannot tell a difference...


Emotionally I am a bit on a roller-coaster ride.
Can't I just fall in love with someone without issues in MY town?!

Anyway...

I saw the latest Harry Potter yesterday in a cinema in Ahlbeck which is a really need experience.
The room is like a restaurant so you sit on tables with cinema chairs and you can get cocktails and suff. I also liked the film, havent read a single book, but am curious to see what happens next- guess next week it will be in the media EVERYWHERE!

1 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

you forgot swimming shorts, so why not go naked? ;)

03 August, 2007 06:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home